I love to shop for my girls. In fact, I prefer it far more to shopping for myself. If I could start from scratch and purchase a whole new summer wardrobe for them, I would get the following (beginning at the top left corner):
• Mini Boden sandals: the perfect summer staple. We buy these every summer; Charlotte and Amelia love that these require no buckling.
• Olive Juice stripe dress: I love the graphic fabric and I'm always a sucker for a ruffle.
• Crewcuts tank: cute and casual and great colors.
• Gap gathered t-shirt: love the neckline and that it's plain (I'm not a huge fan of graphic t's).
• Crewcuts bermudas: the perfect summer staple. I'd like these shorts in multiples.
• Crewcuts tulle skirt: for when your girls are feeling fancy (for my Amelia, that's everyday!).
• Crewcuts striped swimsuit: I am in love with this classic swimsuit and am hoping it will go on sale. Please oh please let it not sell out before I buy it in a size 6 and a size 8!
• Saltwater sandals for Crewcuts: love the vibrant colors and white bottom.
I would love to hear what your girls can't live without this summer....